Monday, February 27, 2006

Hais.... Mum juz TolD mi tt My Cousin wenT to c my BloG on Sundae.... Its lamE... She is HintinG mi!!!! accoRdinG to the pReviouS post, I said my Mum is OlwaeS nt happY wiF mi... iTs trUe la... I dun Care WhethEr its HAO WEN or HAO ZHE who did dis... Bt Dis is Rather lamE.. i Dun Give a Damn abt it.. Juz Cried Finish...

So mani proB in Sch, Now StilL pop Up diS matteR... hais. i dunno la. I USED to tiNk tt i wilL cfm nT haV any Famo Prob de, Bt noW looK waD had juz HappeneD?? hais. I dun RealLy Wish dis To happEn. If my CousiNs wannA b So KpO, Go ahead. I canNot sae anythIng.. I had No Sae in Dis Famo. Mayb tts parts and bits of groWing up. I dun WanNa CommEnt oN anythiNg... May i shulD juz RetuRn to hoW i UseD to b- Stoning... Juz LykE shi yuan.... Hais... Y so many prob Cum out noW??
All i Juz Wan Is to ConCentrAte on My StuDies, N Nth Else. Nt abT LOVE, MONEY, FAMILY, BAND or even HEALTH. I juz WanNa Lead a SimplE life oUt. I noE. aft diS poSt iS bEing bloG out, My cousinS, Or relatiVes wilL cfm Sae i Rude, nt mAture, etc. Bt i Dun Care!!! Its My liFe!!!! Dey Had nO ReasOns 2 CommEnt on iT. i Juz WanNa lEad a ComFortaBle n enjoYablE liFe. Bt m i ablE to Do so???

Hais. i Dun Give a daMn la. If u wanN a B lyke tt, i had No sae.. Go aheaD n lEt the whOle famo c Abt diS bloG. Dey juz dun Understand mi. I m So DisappoInted.=( Dey Dun Even BothEr to ChanGe. i mAyb In the wronG, Bt Juz Let mi B chilDish once. Mayb i Shuld'nt b the happy go lucky girl, Who alwaes go Around CheerinG ppL up. No 1 CareS abt mi. i Juz Dunno y...

All i Wanna sae is, Hate mi As muCh as u Wan, I dun Care. I juZ wanNa ScorE welL 4 mY StuDies, n The othErs i wilL dun Care aBt it fiRst. Wait 4 StreaminG to b oVer bahs. =(
ThinGs Do chanGe oVer the yrs. N i HopE my mum UnderstanDs mi More deN i unDerstanD myself. Cause i Can C daT shE preFereD my koR moRe den mi. Bt StilL i HopE tt thE luV i Wanted, i Can Gt it frm my koR. at lEast i Hav Sum HopEs too.. =(
LivinG in mY own WorlD. Who Has The Key To unLock Her???


do rainbow appear? i<3u!((: 9:21 PM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

|| the rainbow ||
liyan
i eat my vitamins n goes to the toilet
lyk ani other normal ppl. =p
fantastic 14
4thh Novemberr 1992
ZhsS
angelliyan1992@hotmail.com


{lovesloves.}

.e3___2ko6.
.R@!nBoW.
.S.H.E.
.JAY CHOU.
.him?.
.Piglett.
.miee.fr3nCh HoRn.
.Congtous, virgins, 1307.
.all jay's n she's songs.


{Wishlist.}

.start a new life.
.witness a miracle.
.get his <3.
.c a double rainbow.
.wonderful bdae dis yr=).
.his wishes=)).
.shout across the sea.
.myuk wallet.
.k510i.
.shoulder bag.
.nike sling bag.


fufiled wishes=)
.mp3.
.c a rainbow again.
.c a rainbow.
.nike white jacket.



|| the pot of gold ||



|| colours ||


April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
August 2007
November 2007


|| tagboard ||



|| credits ||

Host: Blogger
Created by: salad((:
Layout: Blogskins

A*Teens - Around The Corner Of Your Eye

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com