Wednesday, December 21, 2005

HAhaha.... HEheheeee.... WenT tuh C da Doc on The 19th. Heheeheehehe.. Waited 4 Soooooo LOng... 1 hr plus plus.. =( hahaha... Took Taxi tuh KK at 10.30... dden reach dere about 11 le... den i came out of the taxi rite, da security guard hor, camE 4WarD tuh ask Mi iF i wannA a WheeL chaiR nt... hahaah.. den i was LykE so Pai Sei loR.. HAhaha
My UnCle nv Send mi tuh da HospItaL , so My Bro FolloW loR... HAhaha... My appOintmenT tyme iS at 11.35am, den i lyke 12.35pm dden gt tuh c dda doc lor..
hahaha.. When i go intO dda Rm rite, The flipino Doc ask mi how r u, dden i sae fine, thank you... Guess Wats dda Doc's reaction?? hahaha.... he Keep oN smilinG, N sae.. Wow... Still Gt thAnk yoU arh?? It SeemS lykE no 1 SaE Thank You Tuh him So ofently.. So whEn i SaE Thank U, He So HappY... hahaha....
ddeN pRof Lee, tt DoC whiCh looK lykE mr Bean Hor, CamE in N ask Mi, Eh... AHow Cum u R here... StupiD QuesTion RitE??? dden My mum SaE Cum tuh c u lAr... dden He LauGh... HEhehe.... FunnnY leh... He Sae AloT of ThinGs la.. BlaH blah Blah... HEhehe.... Dden He finAllY Ask How lonG I Hav Been WearinG tt Cast 4.. dden my mum Sae almoSt 2 Mths, So hE sae i Can TakE out le.. YEAH!!! HEHehe... He RoX!!! HEhehe... dden I asK hiM aloT oF quEstion.. I ask Him Can Go swimin, CyclinG, MarcHing, Blah Blah la.. Dden He sae Can.. hahaahahha... So happy....=) dden i Ask Him can Skip nt, He saE cannoT..=( hai... Bt nvm La.. HAhahaa... dden He sae he waNna GivE mi a mC For The LimIt of Ligth Phusical activities... dden aft tt I wenT tuh FinD my Ah mA at dda WomEn's Side..
C her Le.. den Go eat.... Eat finiSh, den my mum, Gor n Me, weNt TuH makE SpecteCles lor... My Gor, Do 4 His Ns, dden i Do 1, My mum olso... HEhehe... My New Spects Hor is whiTe ColoUr dde... Dunnoe If Sch alloW nt.. Bt nVm lA.. if nt alloW, i Wear OutsiDe, Ddun Wear Tuh Sch loR.... HEHehhehe.. My Gor Can OnLy do Black 1, dden He sae He olso LykE my Spects.. Too Bad He cannoT do.. HAhahahahaa.... dden hE sae iF sch Dunn AlloW i Wear, he wannA wear..dden I sae. nt dda SamE degree, How To wear.. HAhahahaha....
Ltr WannA go out at 11.35.. Sum1 WannA treat mi.. HAhaha... OKae le.. i dunn Wanna Rite le... =)


do rainbow appear? i<3u!((: 10:52 AM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

|| the rainbow ||
liyan
i eat my vitamins n goes to the toilet
lyk ani other normal ppl. =p
fantastic 14
4thh Novemberr 1992
ZhsS
angelliyan1992@hotmail.com


{lovesloves.}

.e3___2ko6.
.R@!nBoW.
.S.H.E.
.JAY CHOU.
.him?.
.Piglett.
.miee.fr3nCh HoRn.
.Congtous, virgins, 1307.
.all jay's n she's songs.


{Wishlist.}

.start a new life.
.witness a miracle.
.get his <3.
.c a double rainbow.
.wonderful bdae dis yr=).
.his wishes=)).
.shout across the sea.
.myuk wallet.
.k510i.
.shoulder bag.
.nike sling bag.


fufiled wishes=)
.mp3.
.c a rainbow again.
.c a rainbow.
.nike white jacket.



|| the pot of gold ||



|| colours ||


April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
August 2007
November 2007


|| tagboard ||



|| credits ||

Host: Blogger
Created by: salad((:
Layout: Blogskins

A*Teens - Around The Corner Of Your Eye

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com